Sleep is just a dream

Thursday, September 27, 2012

So here I am, in bed with another re-infection. Just began my herbal treatment this morning, it will take about 5 days before the herx hell begins. I don't even remember how many re-infections I had this year. 4? 5? It's happened so many times this year, I lost count. I'm quite sure this time it was due to my husband not showering after hunting. He took his hunting clothes off outdoors but he did not shower immediately when he came in. Chose to lay down on the couch and fall asleep instead. I pleaded, I begged and I bitched and all he had to say was, "ya know, it doesn't always have to be because of me." Well yea, it will be until he does what he is supposed to do, then I either get reinfected and blame something else or I don't get reinfected. Please hubby, prove me wrong...... Well he just walked in, plopped on the sofa, all hunting clothes still on, his reasoning, "I'm going back out later" Well stay the hell away from me then. I'm beginning to get that tired feeling that so many of us lymies know. Like I haven't slept for days. Been up for 7 hours and I'm totally exhausted. Got out of bed to toast me a pop tart and make a glass of chocolate(ovaltine) milk. Been freezing since waking up this morning, asked Bruce to take the A/C out of the window for the umteenth time, he never did, so I just did it. Lays on the floor under the window-he never even noticed. (During hunting season the only thing that exists in his mind is deer). I hate hunting season for just that reason, he is a good, caring man any other time. I can't seem to wrap my head around the words anymore so guess I'll sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment